We meet each Shabbat (Saturday) for worship and fellowship. Other meetings for Scriptural Festivals (Moedim) are held on week days if necessary, according to their Scriptural dates.
Services 10.30 a.m. - 12.15 p.m.
Check services times and location over on the Events page.
Most people try to arrive by 10.15, if possible, so that they can settle in before the service begins. We welcome this.
The service includes -
- Messianic Liturgy
- Readings from Torah, the Prophets and Brit Hadashah
- Songs and dances in both transliterated Hebrew and English
- A short discourse focusing on the readings from the Tanakh and the Brit Hadashah
12.15pm Onward -
- A fellowship lunch follows each Shabbat service, Rosh Hodesh and Festival (except Yom Kippur) – newcomers are most welcome
- Time for questions - discussions - set studies - Messianic - Israeli dancing, and other Kehilah fellowship activities continue in the afternoon
The readings during the Services are taken from The Complete Jewish Bible
Please feel free to bring your own version to the Kehilah.